Last updated: July 30, 2021
You are also hereby informed of the options available to You in terms of the usage and disclosure of Your information by us.
What kind of information do we collect?
Information You provide
• full name and surname, email address, gender, date of birth, height, weight, target weight and target zones, fitness level, and Your photo (not stored by Us). We may collect and store the above-mentioned information when You register and use the Service or provide it to us in some other manner, for example by corresponding with us (by email or chat, for instance) when You report a problem with the Service or when You subscribe to any of our services, or search for a service;
Note: Information about a third party
When You provide us with information about a third party, You must have the consent of that third party before providing us with that information. By providing us with information regarding a third party You warrant that You have their permission to provide that information to us.
Information collected automatically
• Device information that may include information specific to Your mobile device (e.g., OS version, hardware model, unique device identifier, mobile network information); information about Your logging in, use of features, functions, or notifications on the device. We also collect and use Your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to recognize Your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to Your device and, depending on Your operating system, You can reset it through Your device settings.
• Usage information: Your user account registration date and time, information about the use of the Service, such as frequency of use, engagement with particular features, which sections of the Service user visits and Your common use patterns, information on engagement with emails and/or notifications.
• managing Your account and providing You with customer support. We may use Your Personal Information to respond to Your requests for technical support, Service information or to any other communication You initiate (“customer support purposes”);
• performing research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others (“analytics purposes”);
• communicating with You via push notifications, reminders about our Service, Service updates and relevant to Service information. You can opt out of receiving push notifications by changing the settings on Your device;
• developing and providing content and advertising tailored to Your interests on our Service and other third party services (“marketing purposes”);
• arranging of advertizing campaigns, analysis of advertizing campaigns effectiveness ("marketing purposes") to the extent permitted by the law;
• detecting and resolving any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior;
• taking legally-required actions.
We may also use your email address to verify whether such email is correct; let you know about important updates to our terms and policies; communicate with you about our Service or our similar products that might be of interest for you. Depending on your jurisdiction, we may also send you other marketing communications, such as on products, product updates, offers, discounts, and provide news and information that we think will be of interest to you either based on your consent or unless you opt out of receiving such emails. All email communications are performed based on Our legitimate interest to the extent allowed under the law.
We will not store or collect Your payment card details ourselves. This information will be provided directly to our third-party payment processors, referred to in the next section. Our payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. Payment processors who follow PCI-DSS requirements are committed to ensuring the secure handling of payment information.
With whom and what do we share this information for and how may we disclose it?
We may share Your Personal Information with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf, such as our authorized service providers or analytics providers. In general, the third-party providers engaged by us will only collect, use and disclose Your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us, e.g. facilitating our Service, arranging marketing campaigns on Our behalf and analyzing how our Service is used.
Service Providers to the App
We use AppsFlyer for analytics and marketing purposes as described herein above.
As for analytics purposes, Appsflyer helps us to understand, in particular, how users find our App (for example, which advertiser had delivered an ad that led You to our App in App store). Appsflyer also provides us with different analytics tools that enable us to research and analyze Your use of the Service.
As for marketing purposes, Appsflyer helps us to tailor our and third parties ads to Your interests and show the relevant ads to You.
In order to receive those services from Appsflyer, we share such data as:
• device type and model, CPU, system language, memory, OS version, Wi-Fi status, time stamp and zone, device motion parameters and carrier (“Technical Information”);
• IP address (which may also provide general location information), User agent, IDFA (Apple identifier for advertisers), Google Advertiser ID and other similar unique identifiers (“Technical Identifiers”);
• information relating to our ad campaigns and Your actions in the App, such as: clicks on the ads, ad impressions viewed, the URL from the referring website, downloads and installations of Applications, and other interactions, events and actions, such as add to cart, in-app purchases made, clicks, engagement time etc. (“Engagement Information”).
We use Facebook for analytics and marketing purposes as described herein above. As for analytics purposes, we use an instrument called Facebook Analytics from which we get, in particular, aggregated demographics and insights on how many people launch our app, how often users make purchases and other interactions.
As for marketing purposes, we use instruments such asFacebook Ads Manager.
In order to receive those services from Facebook, we share such data as:
• Explicit events - information from events that we explicitly configure the Application to send, such as "AddtoBasket" or "logPurchase", along with any additional parameters provided.
• Implicit events - information from events that are logged implicitly, if we choose to make use of other features of the Facebook SDK, such as integration with Facebook Login or the "Like" button.
• Automatically logged events - basic interactions in the Application (e.g., Application installs, Application launches) that are collected automatically.
• Facebook app ID - a unique identifier provided by Facebook to reference our website and Application.
• Mobile advertiser ID - the iOS IDFA (Apple identifier for advertisers).
• Technical Information and Identifiers - the mobile OS type and version, Application name, Application version, the device opt-out setting, Your user agent string and IP address, along with the following device related metrics: time zone, device OS, device model, carrier, screen size, processor cores, total disk space, remaining disk space.
We use Amplitude for analytics and customer support purposes as described herein above.
As for analytics purposes, Amplitude helps us to understand, in particular, how users find our App (for example, which advertiser had delivered an ad that led You to our App in App store). Amplitude also provides us with different analytics tools that enable us to research and analyze Your use of the Service.
As for customer support purposes, Amplitude helps us to respond to Your requests for technical support. For example, it enables us to track Your interaction with our App and in order to detect particular technical issues with our App.
In order to receive those services from Amplitude, we share such data as:
• age, gender, email, locale, referral source, plan type (“user related information”);
• Platform, device type, device family, country, city, region, carrier, OS, language, IP Address (“technical information”);
• Your interaction with the App (i.e. taps on the particular screens).
We use a number of Firebase services with different levels of access to your data. Please see below the details:
• Firebase Cloud Messaging (powered by Google Ireland Limited, with offices at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland)
We use Google-powered service Firebase Cloud Messaging in order to deliver in-app messages (notifications or data messages) which may be of interest for you, as well as analyse effectiveness of such in-app messages, check their delivery status so that such messages are as relevant as possible (through Firebase Analytics).
• Firebase Crashlytics (powered by Google Ireland Limited, with offices at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland)
Firebase Crashlytics is a Google Firebase service, which allows us to track application performance, i.e. we can discover the causes and severity of crashes in our App.
In order to provide the services, Crashlytics collects your device-related and App-interaction data, such as the timestamp of when the crash occurred, technical characteristics of particular crash and your device characteristics etc. Crashlytics shall not use collected data otherwise as to App-related purposes.
• Firebase Remote Config (powered by Google LLC, with offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, United States)
We use Firebase Remote Config in order to change the behavior and appearance of Our app on the fly. Generally, only Firebase installation IDs are shared with regard to Firebase Remote Config.
Should you with to understand further how Google (Firebase) generally uses the data transferred from our App, please follow the links: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy#data_protection.
As to iOS devices, we use Google Analytics for Firebase in order to assess app performace/minimize crashes, as well to assess effectiveness of messaging campaigns in complex with Firebase Crashlytics and Firebase Cloud Messaging respectively. User-related data transferred with regard to mentioned processing may include characteristics of your device, advertizing identifier, app store, device’s language, OS version, your age, interactions with notifications, data messages, status of messages delivery etc, subscription status and some other data.
For Android devices, we use Google Analytics for Firebase not only to assess app performace/minimize crashes and access messaging campaigns efectiveness, but also to assess effectiveness of our advertizing camplaigns. In this regards, we may share/receive some of your additional data with/from Google, for example your Android Advertizing Identifier, IP address, fact of purchase, interactions with ads.
Generally, within Google Analytics for Firebase service, Google only processes data based on our instructions, therefore, shall not use the data for its own, not related to described above, purposes.
Law enforcement agencies and other public authorities
Third parties as part of a merger or acquisition
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Information on customers is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also share such information with any affiliated entity (e.g. parent company or subsidiary) and may transfer such information in the course of a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
International Data Transfers
Please note that our business is global, so when You provide Personal Information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
How You Can Access Your Information
You can make a request to erase Your Personal Information through the ‘Settings’ menu of the Service. Please note that it may affect the Services provided, and You will not be able to use the full scope of the Services. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but it may remain in our archives due to legal obligations. Should You require the deletion of such Personal Information from our archives, please contact us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below. Please note that we may be required to keep such information in our archives and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with Your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Please also note that the erasing of Your Personal Information does not mean the automatic cancellation of Your subscription purchased via the App or the Website or refund of Your payments.
If You reside in the European Economic Area You may object to the processing of Personal Information concerning You for marketing purposes by contacting us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below and the related Personal Information shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
Please note that You may also opt out from collection of Your data for marketing and advertising purposes not only via our App, but also on Your entire device using:
1) Your device settings
iOS: go to “Settings” ->” “Privacy” -> ” “Advertising” -> ” “Limit Ad Track”. You may additionally reset Your advertising identifier (this also may help You to see less of personalized ads) in the same section.
Android: for Android 6.0 and higher – go to “Settings” -> “Google” -> “Ads” ->”Opt out of interest-based ads”. For Android 5.2 and lower, use Google Settings app -> “Ads” -> ”Opt out of interest-based ads”.
You may additionally reset Your advertising identifier (this also may help You to see less of personalized ads) in the same section.
Please note that the result of such objection or cancellation may affect the process of the Services improvement. However, You would still be able to use the App.
If You think that the Personal Information related to You is inaccurate, but You can’t rectify it as described above, You may contact us at the email specified in section “Contact Us” below to restrict the processing of such data for the period of time we need to verify the accuracy of the Personal Information, which we will inform You of.
As to the App, You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application from Your mobile device. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of Your mobile device or via the Application marketplace or network.
How We Secure Your information
Security is our highest priority. Our App has been designed with Your security and privacy in mind.
• We protect the security of Your information by using encryption protocols and software;
• We aggregate and pseudonymize all of the users’ Personal Information;
• We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information;
• We employ Personal Information systematic backups, which are intended to reduce the risk from disk crashes and errors, such as accidental information deletion.
While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we make all reasonable efforts to prevent it. However, You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure.
Please note that we do not collect and we are not responsible for the collection or security of Your payment details.
This Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we shall take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account. If You are a parent or a guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
We will retain Your information for as long (i) as You have an account with the Service, or (ii) as the App is installed on Your mobile device, or (iii) as needed to provide You with our Service. We will also retain and use Your information, including copies of Your information, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including for tax and accounting purposes), resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.